1. I am starting this week out with gratitude. This week is going to be awesome because we are declaring that it will be awesome.
2. January 13th is this week. Be prepared for your timeline to be flooded lol.
3. Read a book or two. This week’s read is “Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges” by Amy Cuddy.
4. I’ve put myself on a stricter budget in 2016 #insertsadface. This year is full of goals, including wanting to buy a house. The struggle is real. I like trips, shoes and fancy restaurants lol. They all can happen just at a different pace this year.
5. Speaking of restaurants, Saturday at Del Frisco’s I gave up my no meat/alcohol thing (and the budget mentioned above lol) to celebrate a friends birthday. I had escargot, prosecco, and gnocchi with crab, a flintstone size steak that I still haven’t finished… We indulged. BUT If you ever go have the butter cake. Every time I go I say I’m not getting it. I always do. It’s SO good. Like really. I’m just glad Saturday I got to experience the euphoria it gives with friends #greedypost
6. I’m always reading randomness. In one of my many blog reads over the weekend I re-read someone who gave an interesting perspective on dating. His whole thing is in dating you need to have a f*@k yes feeling about whoever you are with, and they should feel the same. Otherwise you both are just kinda settling. His whole thing is if you’re in the grey area to begin with, you’ve already lost. And if you are lukewarm on most people you meet then either your demographics are way off, or you suffer from a lack of vulnerability and are protecting yourself by remaining indifferent and unenthused by all of those around you #dagger. It was an interesting read so check it out, if you are easily offended by language don’t smile emoticon http://markmanson.net/fuck-yes
7. Don’t forfeit a victory God has already chosen you to win. No matter what you are going through keep pushing! A win is usually MUCH closer than you think. Love you all!