1. This week will be better than last week, because it just has to be… pray for my attitude.
2. You know what sucks, being around people when you can see their true character. It’s HARD. Like really hard and I’m not good with a poker face. Yall pray for me lol.
3. This is random but if you had to choose a celebration to attend would you pick a weekend of beach glamping or a weekend getaway to Martha’s Vineyard.
4. Was talking to an associate and he was telling me about his dating adventures. Which would be great if he wasn’t engaged… If you don’t think you can be faithful 1. don’t get in a relationship let alone propose 2. don’t involve other people in your shenanigans. When I talk to Jesus I ask him to connect me with someone who has that out of his system or never had that spirit in him. I’m not trying to go to jail for cutting someone lol
5. (Now back to positivity lol) I read this yesterday and I highlighted and circled it “The best self-help is self-compassion.” This means that we have to work on accepting the fact that, along with everyone else on the planet, we’re flawed and VERY imperfect individuals. We’re also just as likely as anyone else to be hit by the slings and arrows and sometimes boulders of everyday life. So as much compassion as we show to others we also need to show ourselves.
6. I need to get back to writing, which usually happens in the form of blogging. Some people who I won’t name encourage me to do this all the time, so fine I give in.
7. Remember to pray for your friends. When people pop up in your head email/text/call them immediately. That’s usually a nudge from God/the universe/whatever you believe in to check on them. Also often times you don’t know what they are going through and what’s behind the “I’m fine” and “I’m ok.” I’m definitely guilty of saying this when I’m so far away from being fine, especially this time of year. Also if you have any prayer requests I got you. You can leave them below or in the inbox. I don’t want anyone feeling they are fighting life alone.