1. Happy Monday Yall. Hope yall are being great today!
2. One of my travel pet peeves are people hovering at the gate. Especially when we have assigned seats and boarding groups. If you are in zone 99 why are you at the gate hovering and standing in the way of us ahead of you.
3. There was a man across from me who I thought was really handsome until I noticed he was watching the Aaliyah “Are you that somebody” video and Beyonce “Drunk in Love” video in a loop the entire 4.5 hours. He even did the head whip like Bey.
4. It’s 82 degrees and HUMID in Arizona. I stepped off the plane and my skin said “oh girl, no.” It looks like when my mom used to slather my face with grease in the winter.
5. I’m going to be a godmommy again soon! I’m so excited. All these girls!
6. Quote of the weekend “It’s important to realize you can miss something but not want it back…” Some one needed to read that.
7.IF you read (some of yall don’t) Check out a book called “Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear.” It’s not about creative jobs per se but about living a life that is driven more strongly by curiosity than by fear.